- Fast refund--100% Money Back Guarantee
- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- If you are not satisfied within 90 days, you can return it for free.
- Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment.
✪ IDEAL SOIL ENVIRONMENT FOR ORGANIC AND NO-TILL GARDEN SYSTEMS ✪
✪ SAVES WATER AND FERTILIZERS ✪
✪ REQUIRES NO TOOLS AND CAN BE PUT UP IN A MATTER OF MINUTES ✪
🔥4,185 sold in the last 24 hours🔥
🔥90% of customers buy 2 or more 🔥
🎉Buy 2 Get 5%OFF！
🎉Buy 3 Get 15%OFF
🎉Buy 4 Get 20%OFF
🎉Buy 5+Get 25%OFF
- STURDY FABRIC MATERIAL: Made of 300g thickened nonwoven fabric, these pots are moderately permeable, environmentally friendly, and BPA-free
- GREAT DRAINAGE: Nonwoven fabric means the pots do not retain excess water, allowing your roots to breathe, translating to a healthier, more vigorous growth
- DURABLE, REINFORCED HANDLES: While the competition uses flimsy handles that are a continuation of the same fabric the pot is made from, we use serging stitches to sew handles onto the pot so they can support a full bag of soil
- PORTABLE BAGS: Both heavy-duty handles and rugged material means you can move bags full of soil and plants with ease
- USE IT FOR YEARS: Bags prevent circling root structure. Combined with pruning and trimming roots, these bags can be reused for years. Comes with a 1-year warranty
Why you need fabric grow bags?
fabric grow bags readily breathe, keeping roots and soil oxygenated and cool throughout the year.Great for developing strong, fibrous roots and keeping them healthy without needing regular root pruning.
How does air pruning work?
Air pruning happens naturally when roots are exposed to air in the absence of high humidity. The roots are effectively “burned” off, causing the plant to constantly produce new and healthy branching roots. If roots are not exposed to air, they continue to grow around the container in a constricted pattern.
Is it really effective for increasing yield?
Using a fabric grow bag means easy watering, less stress on the plant when moved, and quicker transplant times as filling requires no more than one person instead of several people, allowing others to handle additional work in the garden.
- 1 Gal Fabric Pot: D7.08" x H5.9" (18cm x 15cm)
- 2 Gal Fabric Pot: D8.66" x H7.87" (22cm x 20cm)
- 3 Gal Fabric Pot: D9.84" x H9.03" (25cm x 23cm)
- 5 Gal Fabric Pot: D12.2" x H9.84" (31cm x 25cm)
- 7 Gal Fabric Pot: D13.78" x H11.8" (35cm x 30cm)
- 10 Gal Fabric Pot: D16.14" x H11.81" (40cm x 30cm)
- 15 Gal Fabric Pot: D19.69" x H12.2" (50cm x 30cm)
- 20 Gal Fabric Pot: D19.69" x H15.75" (50cm x 40cm)
- 25 Gal Fabric Pot: D21.65" x H15.75" (55cm x 40cm)
- 30 Gal Fabric Pot: D23.62" x H15.75" (60cm x 40cm)
- 50 Gal Fabric Pot: 29.52" x 15.75" (75cm x 40cm)
For over 7 years we have been committed to providing customers with the
highest level of customer service and technical support, access to the finest
American-made and imported tooling, and fast, reliable shipping service.
- We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 180 days guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.